Sustaining Our Mission
How do we meet the constant needs and unexpected crises that come BHCHP's way almost every month? We are fortunate to have a group of loyal contributors who make monthly gifts that carry BHCHP and our patients through not only the needs we can predict, but the unforeseen circumstances that we can’t. This steady support is crucial.
Would you consider becoming a member of BHCHP’s HOPE AND DIGNITY SOCIETY by making a monthly gift? You would help us to be ready throughout the year to fulfill the always enduring and often unpredictable issues that arise.
A few good reasons to consider joining:
• The satisfaction of knowing you are addressing both ongoing and unexpected needs every month.
• An easy, convenient, and affordable way for you to make an even more significant contribution.
• The ease in adjusting your gift at any time (increase, decrease or suspend) by simply logging in to your personal account.
• Documentation of your gift will appear each month on your credit card statement.
• An annual tax receipt will be sent each January, consolidating your gifts from the prior year.
To join our Hope and Dignity Society online, select the recurring donation option by clicking here.
Please contact Catie Colliton in our Development Office at 857-654-1044, or email email@example.com with any questions.
Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.